Access training today

There are two learning options, depending on if you're a landlord or letting agent:

If you're a Landlord

If you own a property which you don’t live at and is rented out (whether on an assured, assured shorthold or regulated tenancy) you’ll need to register with Rent Smart Wales


If you're an Agent

The Housing (Wales) Act 2014 sets a requirement that all persons involved in managing rented property undertake training and are licensed.

To Top